So, there’s this elf I know. He’s not your typical jolly elf. Nope, he’s evil. Why is he evil you might ask yourself. It’s all in the eyes. The intriguing, clear, blue, impish eyes. They speak volumes in just a glance. Most of the time they appear thoughtful. Others, they dance with mischief. His features … a strong jaw and chin, yet the rest delicate and pixie-like … this evil elf I know.
- The drive to work this morning. Don't worry, the light had just turned green. I was not taking… instagram.com/p/BaeMbvDn7q8/ 4 hours ago
- RT @IndieWire: #GothamAwards Best Feature Nominees: bit.ly/2yC30f6 “Call Me by Your Name” “The Florida Project” “Get Out” “Good T… 22 hours ago
- #Repost @arbonne (get_repost) ・・・ That tingle though. That's when you know the AHA is doing its… instagram.com/p/Babwm-uHfbf/ 1 day ago
- @Netflix_CA I LOVED @SheIsCOLOSSAL 1 day ago
- RT @LegionMOfficial: We love this gem of a film. ;) @SheIsCOLOSSAL twitter.com/Netflix_CA/sta… 1 day ago